Besides visa to Vietnam, Vnvisa offers many other services to make your travel easier and more convenient. Below, you find some of our Vietnam visa fees.
Vietnam Visa Fees
Vietnam visa fees depends on your visa type and where to get the visa stamp. The Vietnam visa fees are separate in two fees.
1. Visa service fees are our price for processing your visa. It also includes our support and guide as priority.
2. Vietnam Visa stamping fees are paid when collecting the visa stamp.
At the embassy, you pay both fees as visa fees, while online or evisas are divided two fees.
Private visa service
We will process your visa towards the Immigration Department and make sure you get your approval letter separate only for your order. This service is for travelers who do not want to share their personal passport details with others on the same approval letter. The Vietnamese Immigration process normally in bulk. If not order this service, we only send the visa letter that contains your names. This service need to order together with your visa application or immediately after your visa order.
Pick Up/Airport Assistance Service
To prevent you from wasting time in case of long queues to get the landing visa stamp at the airport, we offer you the Pick up or Assistant Service. Have our staff complete the entry procedure and get your passport stamped at the airport within a few minutes instead of waiting at the Immigration counter.
- In the application form inform us of your exact flight number, arrival time (Vietnamese time: GMT+7). If your flight is changed, please notify us at least 48 hours before your landing (except Saturday, Sunday and national holidays) via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through our support line.
- Right after landing our staff will greet you with a welcome sign. In case of an early landing and you cannot find our staff please call our hotline.
- Our staff will collect your visa approval Letter, passport, 2 photos (4×6 cm white background), visa stamping fee (USD 25/person for single entry or USD 50/person for multiple entry visa) and do all necessary procedures until you get your Vietnamese visa stamp.
VIP Fast Track service
We assist you from landing, help you get your Vietnamese visa stamp (same as the Airport Assistance Service) and further help you through the VIP passport check, get your luggage, through customs declaration and to your transportation. With this service our staff will greet you right after landing and will assist in all procedures until you get out of the terminal.
- This is a VIP service, and recommend for travelers who wish to exit the terminal smooth and fast. You need to follow the customs declaration regulation, or we will be unable help.
- In the application form inform us of your exact flight number, arrival time (Vietnam Time: GMT+7). If your flight is changed please notify us at least 48 hours before you land (except Saturday, Sunday and national holidays) via email email@example.com or through our support line for super fast track and pick up service. This is necessary or our staff will not be able to meet you inside the airport.
- Right after landing in Vietnam follow the sign to the passport check where our staff will greet you with a welcome sign. In case of an early landing where you cannot find our staff please call our hotline
- Our staff will collect your Visa approval Letter, passport, 2 photos (4×6 cm white background), stamping fee (USD 25/person for single entry or USD 50/person for multiple entry visa) and do all the procedures necessary until you get your Vietnamese visa stamp. This means no standing in line and waiting.
- We will further help you get through the passport control faster, retrieve your luggage and exit the terminal to your taxi.
Our visa products
You can go to our order form for updated prices and visa details. E.g. your nationality classifications and restrictions etc.